Financial Accountant (Luxury Travel Brand)
Financial Accountant job for a luxury travel brand based in central London.
Your New Company
You will be working as a newly qualified Financial Accountant (0-2yrs PQE) in a luxury travel brand, based in their central London head office. Your new business will provide a vibrant office where you'll be able to use your accounting knowledge to drive the growth of the company. The company is looking for a newly qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA (or equivalent) individual who enjoys a relaxed work environment that still upholds its professional image.
Your New Role
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for;
- Monthly and quarterly reporting schedules
- Preparation of reporting schedules for year-end accounts
- Month end close procedures
- Monthly overhead analysis, comparing actuals to estimations
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Overhead budgeting and monthly re-forecast as well as analysis
- Analysis and reconciliation
- Partnering with the marketing and editorial heads to support and monitor title spend to budget
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the accounting processes, procedures and financial reporting requirements delivered to the business
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be ACA / ACCA / CIMA newly qualified (0-2yrs PQE) or equivalent, have a keen interest in the leisure and hospitality sector, and ideally knowledge of UK GAAP. You will have experience with working in close contact to employees of various levels, including key decision makers and be a confident user in accounting software and Excel (V-looks ups, Pivot tables, etc.). You will also ideally be a strong communicator, with a strong attention to detail, and the ability to plan, prioritise and achieve objectives.
What you'll get in return.
This exciting role will provide a salary between £45-50k dependent on experience, as well as an inviting working environment. This role offers clear development plans and will allow you to kick-start your career as a newly qualified accountant.
What you need to do now
All you need to do is simply apply with your CV. If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for an accountancy position within Leisure and Hospitality please call Jed Murray for a confidential discussion about other potential roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78975782