Validation Engineer - Northampton
Are you currently working within the pharmaceutical or related industry? Do you have experience in equipment validation? Want to work for an innovative pharmaceutical manufacturing company with huge career and growth development? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as Validation Engineer will involve:
- Undertake qualification and validation activities across the site.
- Preparing, reviewing and executing validation documents and validation protocols.
- Performing Validation Risk Assessments.
- Preparing and reviewing SOPs for validation activities.
- Qualification of Facility, Equipment and Utilities across the site.
- Preparing validation plans, protocols and reports to test processes, equipment and systems.
- Raising and completing change controls projects, deviations and CAPAs relating to validation activities.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity paying a salary of around £30,000 per annum and great benefits. There is alot of career development as the company is growing and you would be able to play a key role in the success of the company and become a pivotal team member for the future.
To apply for the role of Equipment Validation Engineer you will have the following:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Validation experience within the medical device, pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP and FDA CFRs.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
My contact details are:
0113 225 1547
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78598601