Shift Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer?
Do you have experience of hydrualics and pneumatics, with a background in mechancial or electrical engineering?
Want to work for a busy, expanding organisation?
Then read on ...
The successful candidate will:
- Assist The Maintenance Supervisor in his duties to safely coordinate, plan and implement effective maintenance systems for the Sittingbourne operation.
- Initiate repairs to plant and machinery in a responsive manner, in order to ensure continuity of production.
- Ensure all compliant checks and undertake PPM as per maintenance program carrying out effectively and on time keeping accurate records for reference.
- Safely plan all maintenance corrective actions from inspections and audits within expected time frames.
- Safely plan prioritise and implement agreed corrective actions within the maintenance role that arise in the day to day operation of the site and from improvement initiatives and meetings.
- Ensure that the main plant of the site (batching, mixing and concrete delivery) is prioritised and maintained to a high standard to provide an ongoing reliable supply of concrete to all machines.
- Coordinate, control and direct contractors working on site to carry out their required work in a safe and effective manner.
- Take a proactive role in achieving and where possible exceeding standards and performance in Health and Safety, Financial, Quality and Customer Service and Environmental requirements of the business.
- Assist the organising of essential spares as efficiently and effectively as required using supply lead times, cost and risk analysis to determine the spares purchased.
- Work with Production Manager, Factory Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Production Supervisors and all employees to ensure all areas of the factory work together to maximise performance, specifically providing all materials and schedules to all areas & processes.
Working day shifts on a four on four off shift pattern.
Please send in your CV for consideration.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79015103