Financial Operations Analyst
My client is looking for a Financial Operations Analyst for their site in Gosport.
My client is one of the most recognisable brands in the world.
The individual will work closely with designated Project Managers as part of a cross-functional project team. They will need to demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Works with multiple teams to develop and maintain proposal and execution budgets and track variance to budget
- Communicates cost and/or schedule trends and risk analysis with key stakeholders
- Builds relationships across functions and as a finance focal for their Programme Managers, providing financial analysis, insight, and guidance to their programmes
- Develops and performs general analysis of schedules /resource forecasts and/or Estimates at Completion (EACs) with margin improvement plans
- Extracts data and compiles routine performance reports and assists with preparing variance analyses
- Reconciles data from multiple sources and performs general support of financial statements forecasts
- Full cycle project accounting support for assigned projects from proposal development, implementation & execution through to contract closure
- Assists in developing strategic plans (financial planning) and business cases using appropriate indices
- Makes recommendations to management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience
- Supports functional Cost Reduction Initiatives (CRI) across the business
The right candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and will be working in an analytical or project/management accounting role.
Defence/Aerospace experience is ideal but not essential.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78605966