Our client is a market leading manufacturing business and specialist in its field. Based in Gloucestershire, they are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their technical team.
Job Description Legal Entity Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of timely completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the US GAAP and Dutch GAAP accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting;
- Account analysis on, income statement and balance sheet accounts, and execute respective reporting to Global or Regional hubs, as well as various business groups and functions;
- Perform and support certain monthly closing activities;
- Timely respond on ad hoc questions from our internal customers;
- Support local projects and re-occurring stakeholder meetings for the German entities;
- Support projects around continuous improvement;
- Provide support to other legal entity accountants if required.
The Successful Applicant The successful candidate will:
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality and ability to work autonomously;
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy, as well as understanding the bigger picture;
- Good knowledge of local statutory accounting rules regulations;
- Bachelor degree or qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA in the field of Finance / Accounting / Controlling / Tax to satisfy requirements of the role;
- Experience in an accounting or finance function in an international setting;
- Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way;
- German language skills;
- Fluent in English in writing and speaking.
What's on Offer
Attractive package and working environment for a business that believes in meritocracy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78775815