£24,000 to £25,000 + Overtime (OTE £36,000) + Company Pension + Life Assurance + Private Health Care + Training + Benefits
Monday to Friday 38.5 hour week + Overtime paid at 1.5 and 2 x hourly rate
A Workshop Engineer is required for market leading plant company who can offer an excellent opportunity to join a growing site offering a very competitive salary with overtime opportunities.
The Workshop Engineer Role will suit candidates from ANY plant, HGV, generator, military, materials handling backgrounds who have diesel engine, hydraulics and electrical fault finding skills. The role will be working on heavy plant machinery carrying out mechanical and electrical testing, fault finding, repairs and maintenance. If you predominantly work on light vehicle, but have some diesel/hydraulics experience you are encouraged to apply.
The Workshop engineer will need to be confident working on diesel engines and hydraulics. You will be working in a growing workshop team so will need to be confident working independently and as part of a team. The role is based outside of Cambridge so you will need to live commutable to the area.
The Workshop Engineer Role:
* Working on Heavy Plant machinery
* Electrical and Mechanical fault finding/repairs/maintenance
* Working 38.5 hours a week and overtime
The Workshop Engineer:
* From ANY plant, military, marine, materials handling background with diesel and hydraulic experience
* Live commutable to the Cambridge area
* Comfortable to work regular overtime
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78682202