Senior Rail Civil Engineer CRE
We are currently looking for a Senior Rail Civil Engineer to be based within the Midlands region working for one of the most renowned Engineering consultancies whom can boast current project portfolio such as HS2.
As a Senior Rail Civil/Structural Engineer and line manager of the Rail Civil Engineering Team you’ll provide civil engineering skills and technical knowledge of railway design and operations input into single- and multidisciplinary projects. You will be responsible for and working as part of a large team comprising designers, engineers and technicians and will be responsible for the technical Civil Engineering design input on Rail projects, which includes undertaking the Design Management mentoring junior engineers when necessary.
This is a technical role and will be responsible for preparing and outlining detailed designs of large multi-disciplinary projects, this means you will be checking the detailed design, reports, drawings and structural calculations.
- Sound technical knowledge, utilizing such software as TEDDS, STAAD, SUPERSTRESS or similar
- Understanding of the Network Rail GRIP stages
- Working knowledge of the Eurocodes
- Ideally undertaken the role of CRE previously or is familiar with the duties of the role
- Either IEng MICE or CEng MICE. Equivalent experience would be considered if the relevant candidate has demonstrable Network Rail experience
If this of interest, then don’t hesitate to contact Sebastian at Critical Project Resourcing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78472004