A trainee position with interesting tasks and roles for a candidate looking to have a long and successful career in finance.
There are currently 3 trainee accountant vacancies, of which clients include:
- A well established FMCG company
- A long standing and successful energy company
- An emerging and fast growing insurance firm
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Successfully completing assignments in each of the sections within the finance department.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual tax pack.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and involvement in the ongoing budgetary control process.
- Involvement in the regular profit forecasting process.
- Assisting with the development and of the company's ICT systems.
- Gaining training, qualifications and development towards achieving professional status.
The Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine interest and desire to study the ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven academic background, i.e. financial related degree/ AAT qualification
- Strong Communication skills
Basic salary of 18-20k plus study support and additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78653604