We are a world leader in designing and manufacturing flexible packaging systems and have been established for over 50 years.
Based in Malvern - we are looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager
- Maintain and repair the company’s Plant and equipment to required standard - quick response
- Ensure all departments are kept informed when maintenance tasks are taking place in their departments
- Report to Maintenance Manager concerns regarding the safety, effectiveness or reliability of the company’s equipment
- Liaise with Production personnel to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure effective maintenance of the Company’s production equipment
Knowledge of PLC control & Drives + Ability to programme and fault find
A formally recognised engineering & electrical qualification
Previous Experience of Continuous Improvement Projects
Able to work independently and make informed, firm decisions
Ability to work under pressure + can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Full time 40 hours Shifts to Inc Nightshift + Weekend Nights on a 6 week rota basis.
Circa £30,000 Depending on Experience +
Profit Share Scheme.
Discounted Gym membership
Pension scheme - matched upto 5%
Please call us for more info 01905 611000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78520260