Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Our client, one of Northern Ireland’s leading insurance brokers, is looking for someone with extensive insurance experience to join their Commercial Insurance team. The role will be a dual role both servicing existing clients and developing new business opportunities.
The focus of the role will be to maximise growth through developing an existing book of clients as well as prospecting for and developing business with new clients. The successful candidate will work towards revenue targets.
Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must have experience of commercial broking and a strong cross-class product knowledge. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of new business development as well as an understanding of assessing risk. Applicants will also have excellent client liaising skills and service standards and the drive to fulfil objectives.
To apply for this role, the successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Have at least 3 years experience in the insurance industry dealing with Commercial Business Insurance.
- Have a Certificate In Insurance
- Be able to work to targets
- Have a strong sales background and know how to close a sale
- Have good interpersonal skills and be very competent in IT
- Ability to problem solve and reach considered solutions for clients
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have experience of a busy office and be competent in managing work loads
- Work well under pressure and work as part of a team
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1801-5DH. Alternative if you would like more information about this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78953423