Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a leading business on the outskirts of Reading who are seeking a Management Accountant to join their large team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking more responsibility who is keen to get exposure in preparing management accounts.
Main duties of the Management Accountant role include:
- Prepare management accounts and performing month end duties
- Day to day bookkeeping - accruals, prepayments and journals
- Calculate revenues and general ledger entries
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Maintaining cash forecasting
- Cash flow reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT Returns, Intrastat and EC Sales
The ideal candidate will have previous experience and understanding in debits and credits and be a great team player.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients where you will provide a great service and be able to work to tight deadlines.
In return, this company can offer a great working environment, training and support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956089