Purchase Ledger (12 months Maternity cover)
This long established and expanding company is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to cover a 2 month maternity contract. There is an excellent salary of up to £20,000 and benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking and a pension.
About the company:
This company has a long and prestigious history based on innovative products and a high quality, ethical approach to customer service. They have a fabulous staff retention record and are now looking for someone to join their finance team.
About The Role:
Working as part of a small finance team, you will be carrying out all aspects of a busy purchase ledger role. Duties will include:
- Ensuring all purchase invoices and expense claims are processed efficiently and within deadlines
- Processing purchase invoices: registering, matching and distributing invoices for authorisation and responding to queries
- Processing expenses claims
- Managing petty cash and reconciling the balances
- Updating weekly and monthly payment forecasts
- Making and allocating domestic and international payments to suppliers
- Completing journal entries and bank reconciliation
- Managing company credit card enquires
- Maintaining accurate, complete, timely, authorised and reconciled purchase ledger control balances
- Managing purchase ledger accounts and reconciling accounts balance to supplier statements, and dealing with invoice queries
- Ensuring control authorisations are always maintained of key purchase ledger transactions
Essential Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in similar Purchase Ledger role. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel. You will be a confident and resilient character. You must be able to commit to a 12 month contract.
About The Benefits:
- A salary of £17,000 to £20,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Early finish on a Friday
If this sounds like a Purchase Ledger role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78659428