Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk £17'000 - £18'000 P/A - Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a small finance team in Nottingham City Centre.
Based in the Nottingham head office you will report to the Finance Manager supporting the Sales Ledger function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- Setting up new clients
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
- At least 2 years experience working in a Sales Ledger Environment
- AAT Part or Fully Qualified
- Demonstrate intermediate/advanced skill with a full range of Microsoft Office Programmes specifically Excel
- Possess a flexible attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78833602