Accounts Payable Associate
A fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent, Accounts Payable Associate position based in central Wilmslow.
Working for a well established, reputable organisation, experiencing consistent growth.
The role is reporting in to the Financial Control.
The duties include:
- Accurately complete and match purchase orders raised
- Processing invoices from start to finish
- Entering employee expenses
- Processing payments
- Process bank transactions
- Reconcile accounts and supplier statements
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance role - Essential
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Excel - Essential
- Good academic background - Desirable
- Strong communication and organisation skills - Essential
- Experience with SAP or an ERP system - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £20,000 to £25,000 per annum + Free parking + 25 days holiday + Private medical
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78831358