Role: Management Accountant
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 plus study package
Sheridan Maine is working closely with an International world class Engineering Leader, who is looking to take on a Management Accountant for their offices based within the Telford area.
An International multi-disciplined organisation that provides high-end solutions and is recognised for providing a world class performance. Due to continued success and growth they are looking to take on a Management Accountant for one of their key divisions.
About the Role
Working within and supporting a division that focuses on New Business, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Investment Appraisal
- Bid Support
- Financial Modelling
- Deliver Accurate and Consistent forecasting related to Projects
- Working closely with various departments and liaising with 3rd parties
- Maintain strong relationships with internal & external customers
As a Part-Qualified self motivated, confident individual, that constantly strives to achieve the best, you will:
- Be Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience in management accounts
- Be working towards your CIMA qualifications, but ACCA will be considered
- Have good experience in Excel
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to articulate and communication at all levels
What is on offer?
Coupled with the opportunity to join and be part of an International leader.
Also included will be:
- Full study support
- Great pension
- Free parking
- Various additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78652746