Risk and Control Accountant
This industry opportunity looking for a first-time mover out of practice offers an extremely varied role where you have the opportunity to get involved in everything from delivering robust cash forecasting and control processes to management of foreign currency requirements and balance sheet positions.
Our client is an extremely popular, household name that is going through rapid change in terms of their branding as well as re positioning themselves in the market. This is a fast-paced environment looking for individuals who thrive on change and the training and development offered is unbeatable.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Control, you will have exposure to senior staff across the business and play a key role in the development of the function. You will have the opportunity to:-
- Build cash flow plans and quarterly forecasts
- Lead risk management process ensuring business risks are identified, assessed and prioritised
- Identify and mitigate material or systematic risks through defined and structured control review processes
The successful candidate will:-
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
Have excellent inter personal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be credible and have strong influencing skills
Have excellent analytical skills
- Be independent, ambitious and innovative
Salary of up to £40,000 with competitive benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78920497