Our client based in Rotherham but within easy reach of both Doncaster and Barnsley is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant. This is an ongoing temporary role to start as soon as possible.
The role will predominantly see you taking responsibility for Purchase Ledger Credit Control and Sales Ledger.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 is essential
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail with at least 1 year's experience in a similar role.
For more information and a detailed job specification, please apply in the strictest of confidence.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78278503