A successful UK based entertainment business is looking to recruit a confident and established Finance Manager to help further strengthen the finance team in the Birmingham based head office. This is the ideal chance for an experienced and talented Finance Manager or Assistant Finance Manager to enjoy a unique opportunity of joining a thriving SME business. Working closely with the Finance Director, you will assume responsibility for a small team and help oversee the management accounting process.
In this Finance Manager position you will gain an opportunity to develop your management skills overseeing a small team of transactional accountants, as well as improving your commercial and operational acumen in a business-facing finance role. This role will be a varied one where you will need to liaise with various stakeholders across the business, manage both small and large financial projects and look into trend analysis in order to improve forecasting.
Ideally you will:
- Be an experienced accountant who can oversee a transactional team in running the day to day finance department and month end accounts
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time whilst being able to work to strict time deadlines
- Feel comfortable building a strong rapport with non financial stakeholders and senior management
- Have achieved success in your career to date and be looking for an opportunity to showcase your experience and provide ideas to improve
In return you will:
- Be joining a long established business in a secure position where you will be working alongside like minded individuals in a positive business environment
- Have the autonomy and freedom to manage your workload how you see fit and oversee the whole finance department when the FD is away
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your commercial business acumen in terms of increasing margins profitability, and influencing operational decisions and strategy
- Be in a position where your opinion really does count and be able to influence decisions to move the business further forward
This Finance manager position would be a good fit for an experienced individual with a strong track record to date and looking for a stable position where they will have a say in taking the business forward. If you like the look of this position and feel it is something you would like to progress, please apply.