Financial Services Administrator
Financial Services Administrator
Eyes like a hawk? You’ll want to swoop up this opportunity…
Would you thrive as part of a reputable, fast growing financial services business, within a varied role that will put your attention to detail to great use? If so, and you’d love to have the autonomy to take control of your workload, delivering proactive, efficient and accurate administrative support, then this career opportunity is one not to be missed.
Who will I be working with?
Andrew Hughes Wealth Management is an established financial planning and wealth management business serving individuals, business and families, trustees and charities in the North Wales region.
As a partner practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, the team at Andrew Hughes Wealth Management place clients at the centre of everything they do, whilst having the support and backing of a FTSE 100 company.
Due to a rapidly expanding client base, the business has created a new role to work within the modern, pleasant offices in Bangor, North Wales.
So, what will the role of Financial Services Administrator entail?
Working as part of a small hands on team, as a Financial Services Administrator you’ll take full ownership of your workload, providing a comprehensive and extremely accurate administrative service. Whilst the office environment is relaxed, as you can see from the duties below, you certainly won’t have your feet up! Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Setting up client files, processing paperwork and inputting data onto the system
- Sending written requests to third parties for documentation
- Contacting clients, colleagues and external parties to gather outstanding information
- Checking information received from third parties
- Preparing paperwork prior to colleague’s meetings with clients
- Reviewing documentation with a high level of attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Processing and scanning paperwork, following strict processes and procedures
- Ensuring computerised and manual records remain up to date at all times
- Answering phone calls and resolving queries
- Greeting clients at the offices and providing refreshments
What will I need to be considered for this Financial Services Administrator role?
- Proven experience working in a busy administration role, ideally within the financial services sector although not essential
- Ability to work within a regulated business and gain technical knowledge
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain strict client confidentiality and adhere to Data Protection laws
- Proactive approach to work with the ability to use own initiative and problem solve effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a small team
- Strong IT literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Timely and accurate typing and data entry skills
Due to the nature of the business, any job offer will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and credit check.
What will I receive in return?
Your high standards and productivity will be recognised and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge further, with potential to progress your career as the company continues to expand.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000, level dependent on experience.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Consideration will be given to a 4-day working week.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bangor (North Wales)
All applications to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
This Financial Services Administrator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Andrew Hughes Wealth Management. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker to help you make informed decisions. By applying for this role you are submitting your CV directly to our above named client. Please note that we DO NOT operate as a recruitment agency, all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Andrew Hughes Wealth Management, and should they wish to progress your application further they will be in contact with you.
Feel free to visit www.JVPJobs.co.uk to access CV and interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78766323