Working as part of the Process Technology Systems team, the Process Engineer is primarily responsible for ensuring and improving the efficient use of process technologies in existing and new production facilities, mainly in the UK & Europe but also globally.
World Leading Manufacturing Business
The Process Engineer will work with the Process Technology Systems team and local engineering groups to investigate possible improvements to existing processes or new developments in process technology available.
Main responsibilities include:
- Implement new projects and modifications to existing process plants- process design, equipment specifications, project management, plant commissioning, including scaling up from pilot plant to full scale production plant.
- Work as part of a team to develop plans and specifications for new equipment on existing sites or on Greenfield projects.
- Support sites during project execution and commissioning.
- Support sites on production, engineering and quality issues, mainly in Europe but also worldwide.
- Develop standards for best practice installation and operation of oil processing plants.
You should also possess the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will possess a Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Process plant design, commissioning and optimisation.
- Experience in vegetable oil processing environment an advantage
- Good project management skill.
- There will be extensive travel involved to other sites so candidate must be flexible and willing to travel, sometimes at short notice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78901860