Asset Manager - PFI contract
An opportunity for an ambitious Asset Manager has arisen with an established nationally recognised services provider.
Michael Page are partnered with a large PFI organisation in order to find the most suitable candidate to fill the Asset Manager position.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for providing the technical lead on the project, working with the Trust and service providers for all matters relating to asset management.
- Responsible for providing the strategic operational lead for effective asset management on site including lifecycle planning, asset condition monitoring project management and maintenance reviews.
- Deliver the Lifecycle Policy including all periodic forecasts, monthly reviews and reports.
- Identify and implement an agreed programme of asset optimisation, replacement and renewal through effective lifecycle planning.
- Plan and deliver Lifecycle projects to an agreed site methodology using either the contract FM contractors or self-delivery.
- Lead on life cycle impact of variations to ensure the ongoing integrity and availability of assets.
- Monitor the quality and effectiveness of the PPM of assets to inform the lifecycle planning process.
Ideal candidate must have:
-Experience in asset management in long term complex projects.
- Proven experience in project management, including all aspects of process development and execution in a high profile, high volume environment.
- Experience in the production of plans and reports to Board level.
- Extensive knowledge of health care technical regulations e.g. HTMs and HBNs.
- Working knowledge of M and E both theoretical and practical.
- Experience of working in highly serviced large (100k square foot), major buildings.
Up to £60,000 basic salary plus package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78923062