Payroll & Systems Administrator
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a Global Media Company.
This very fast moving business is definitely about people! Our client is looking for someone to join a super busy Benefits team and support the Payroll team.
You will need confidence, energy and passion for people and a great step to develop your career.
- Ensure all information is correct and up to date such as new starters, leavers, changes in benefits
- Ensure all queries via the internal emails are replied to, alerted to the correct member in the team
- Responsible for inputting large data for Shared Services Payroll team
- Support the Compensation and Benefits Manager with all adhoc requirements
- Assist with payroll reconciliations of around 400 employees
- Minimum 18 months Payroll experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communicator and enjoys building relationships
- Well organised and can work under pressure
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79012432