Accounts Payable Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Manager to work for a well established growing property business based in South Manchester.
Our client is looking for someone who is a professional and hard working employee, and willing to work within a fast paced environment.
Description of duties:
- Managing a team
- Dealing with high level escalations
- Main point of contact for customer queries
- Monitor shortfalls and re-mediation plans to reach targets
- Dealing with high profile suppliers
- Ensure that all UK invoices are entered accurately and meet deadlines
- Ensuring the team are trained in all aspects and understand the importance of a strong customer service approach; focused on efficiencies and delivery of a first-class Accounts Payable function
- Supplier reconciliations
- At least 3 years in Accounts Payable, processing high volumes of invoices per day
- Experience in managing teams with strong communication and supervisory skills
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
The company boasts a fantastic track record for delivering high quality service across all aspects of the company - as well as a competitive salary and great benefits.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch today at .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78969146