Management Accountant – Cheltenham
Salary £35,000 - £38,000
Award winning manufacturing group of companies whose products are supplied all over the world has a requirement for a qualified or finalist Management Accountant to join their company
Overseeing a team of four staff, reporting to the Financial Controller responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts for overseas subsidiaries
- Assist with the preparation of the consolidated group accounts
- Management and reconciliation of multi-currency bank accounts
- Management of Chinese supplier payments
- Management of weekly cashflow forecasts for all currencies
- Assist with annual budget preparations for the group
- Geographical sales out reporting, highlighting concerns and opportunities
- Liaising with French and US accountants, ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Payroll management for overseas employees
- Month end stock reporting and accuracy of product cost valuations
- Preparation of statutory HMRC returns
- Assist sales team with ad hoc contract pricing requests
- Preparation of tax schedules for various UK Corporation Tax schemes
- Exploring potential areas for cost saving and increased profitability
- Assisting and supporting other members of the team
- Responding to any ad hoc departmental requests
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78931385