Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Due to continued growth they are seeking to appoint a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer working on a 2-shift 5-day system.
The job is open to applicants with a range of experience.The successful candidate will report to the Technical Manager and will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance of a wide range of primarily plastic processing equipment including robotic trimming machinery. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain plant and equipment to optimum standards safely with minimum downtime
- Provide a rapid response to urgent and non-urgent maintenance tasks
- Ensure that factory machinery is in working order at all possible opportunities in order to meet the associated production deadlines
- Liaise with all levels of management across all functions relating to engineering activities on the plan or breakdowns. Carry out preventative maintenance to an agreed scheduleInstall, relocate and commission new and existing machineryEnsure safe working practice by self and production at all times.
- Support of Management in training low level routine preventative maintenance practice to production operators.
- Maintaining records & documents to an auditable standard.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Initially time served recognised indentured apprenticeship with electrical bias; with minimum industry recognised certification.Knowledge and understanding of key areas of production plant and equipment gained by in-house and external training.Multi-skilled Training Specialist knowledge of PLC and CNC control and calibration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78465059