Credit Control Team Leader
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of an organisation based in High Wycombe who is seeking a Credit Control Team Leader to sit within their finance team.
- Lead, mentor, support and motivate a team of Credit Controllers managing a dedicated portfolio of accounts within your remit ensuring at all times that uniformity in working practices is achieved.
- Closely monitor the portfolios of accounts within your Team to ensure cash recovery is maximised with accounts being paid to terms and keeping risk and exposure of bad debt to a minimum.
- To facilitate a continued improvement in the DSO and a reduction in the overall age profiles of the total debtors ensure that queries are kept to a minimum and resolved in a timely manner along with the upkeep of general 'house-keeping' on the accounts including the reconciliation of unallocated cash to within acceptable KPI's.
- In order to capitalise on effective time management ensure that all none added value tasks are removed from the day to day activity within your own Team, the wider Accounts Receivable Team and any adverse resource impact that is generated by any other key dependency areas of the business are addressed and remedied to ensure effective and efficient management of working practices and processes.
- Ensure that all procedures are maintained and are aligned to current working practices.
- Build strong working relationships with key Stakeholders including but not exclusively to Depot Managers, all levels of the wider front line Sales Teams and Customer Services ensuring that this working ethos is embedded across everyone in your Team.
- Carry out any other related tasks as directed by your Line Manager/s in order to support the mutual goals and objectives in order for the Team to be a center of excellence ensuring that at all times this is within the controls and compliance laid down by the business
The ideal candidate will have past experience in a multifaceted business dealing with a high level of customer account across a range of terms and contracts, have intermediate excel skills including pivots and lookups as a minimum to facilitate data manipulation and have GCSE Mathematics and English as a minimum. You will have strong people skills and have the ability to lead by example, motivate and develop a high performing Team through encouragement, development & training.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78596692