Engineering Manager - Days
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a UK leading manufacturer that provides services to the FMCG industry.
The Engineering Manager will be joining a company that has multiple sites nationwide and is one of the leaders in their industry. With circa 10 engineers beneath you, the Engineering Manager will be required to have experience of leading teams of engineers as well as working with the Production team to guarantee an efficient running of the plant. This position offers an opportunity to be in charge of a huge site, manufacturing some of the most familiar brands in the UK.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Engineering Manager that comes from a Production / Manufacturing background
- Experienced in planned maintenance systems and dealing with KPI's
- Apprentice trained or an engineering qualification
- Experience of training & developing of an engineering team
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Working a Monday - Friday days pattern, which you would need to be flexible
- Full site control in production
- Overseeing a team of over 8 engineers
- Carry out interviews and inductions of any additional engineers
- Quarterly appraisals and training schemes
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78935597