Opportunity to join the UK's leading Home Improvement Company with a turnover of in excess of £225m - We have an impressive manufacturing site based at our Head office based in Norwich with sales and operations across the UK - We have a rare opportunity to join our in-house legal team who provides legal advice and support to various companies within the group.
The role will include:
- Providing bespoke legal advice
- Dealing with breach of contract and debt claims
- Conducting litigation on small claims
- Responding to pre-action litigation
- Representing the company mediation or ADR
- Training can be provided although experience of case handling would be advantageous
Ideally you will be studying for your Ilex exams and study support is available for the right candidate - We will also consider graduates with elective commercial litigation during LPC and looking for an opportunity within a legal team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78778497