Day shift HGV Technician - Preston
HGV TECHNICIAN REQUIRED | PRESTON
One of my highly reputable clients in the Commercial Vehicle industry are currently looking for a skilled and qualified HGV Technician to join their team based in Preston. This will be working out of a Customers site, carrying out repair, service and maintenance work;.
- NVQ / C&G Level 3 (or similar recognised apprenticeship)
- Experience working on Heavy Vehicles (HGV's, Buses etc.)
- Experience in a Main Commercial Dealer environment
- HGV License (beneficial, not essential)
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on HGV/PCV's.
- Fault Diagnosis & Rectification
- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of products and attend training courses
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
Shift: Monday - Friday
Day shift - flexible working hours
06.00-14.00 or 06.00-15.00 or 07.00-16.00
Rate of pay: £11.00 per hour + Overtime
Excel Technical is THE specialist recruitment agency for the commercial vehicle industry. If you are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in placing HGV, LGV, LCV Technicians, diesel fitters, plant fitters, PCV, PSV technicians, fitters, and mechanics. If you are looking for any automotive positions around the UK then contact us today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78672174