Title: Maintenance Engineer
Shift: Days, Monday to Friday
Pension: 4% Contribution
Holidays: Up to 32 days including bank holidays
My client is now looking for a Maintenance Engineer. They are a world leader within the automated logistic industry, operating in over 200 different countries. In the UK, they have several large fully automated sites with the new site due to go live back end of 2017.
Through immense backing from their customers last year they achieved a turnover of just over £800 million. To continue to compete at the top of their industry they continuously invest in state of the art machine along with investing in their people through various training opportunities.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- To work on and maintain various conveyor systems, sortation machines and packaging lines, all of which are automated
- Performing reactive maintenance on automated machines to help maintain the high volume of orders. This may include striping down to component level and swapping parts like for like.
- Preventative Maintenance ensuring all machines are running as efficiently and effectively as possible, including general checks, lubrication, striping and rebuilding faulty components.
- Following up on any continued break downs or issues which keep arising.
- To make sure all company procedures are adhered to through a high level of quality work.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer you will expect:
- To have experience with both reactive and preventative work.
- To be able to work on mechanical and electrical components.
- Ex forces are welcome!
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will receive:
- A fantastic pension scheme which is 4% contribution.
- Immense security with a market leader in their field.
- Continued development through ongoing training both internally and externally
- Opportunity to develop in to management positions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78513299