Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
I am currently recruting for my client; the most reputable company in their respective niche market. Known for their state of the art facility and unmatched training programme, they are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to aid with the increased production levels on the back of a very succesful marketing campaign. The succesful candidate will be on site, overlooking all the machinery and working on reactive and planned maintenance programmes. The Engineer will be provided with training opportunities that are second to none; given the chance to be put on courses and provide all qualifications necessary to become a well versed engineer and eventually progress up the ranks internally. The company is very supportive of all aspirations and allows the right candidate to really build a long-lasting career.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled.
- Maintenance Engineer must have an engineering qualification.
- Maintenance Engineer must have solid electrical skills; motors, three phase, inverters.
- Maintenance Engineer must be mechanically competent.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a manufacturing background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary package.
- Extensive training.
- Progression opportunities.
- Excellent holiday package.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, OTE - £35k+
Commutable: Skellingthorpe, Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Swinderby, Sutton on Trent, Thorney, Newark on Trent, Bransby, Tuxford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ali Yusuf on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78757956