Accounts Payable Specialist
On behalf of our Client, CPL are recruiting for Accounts Payable Specialists based in Lurgan. There are a number of roles available.
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order, and receipt acknowledgment.
- Automatic payment processing and distribution.
- Preparation of vouchers.
- Data entry/keying into payable systems.
- Processing of vendor debit/credit memos.
- Compliance, approval verification, and quality control review.
- Manual cheque preparation and distribution.
- Research and reconciliation of accounts payable balances and vendor statements.
- Record retention, tracking, and reporting for tax purposes.
- Management reporting specific to accounts payable.
- Audit support specific to accounts payable.
- From time to time, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities/activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable department with proven experience processing high volumes of transactions.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment - shared services experience would be advantageous.
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths & English.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Proficiency in Oracle accounting software is preferred.
- Highest ethics and integrity.
- Customer communication skills.
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks.
- Functional knowledge of the accounts payable process.
- Data entry skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
To apply or for further information please contact Aine Doran on 028 907 25629 or apply through the link below.
Key words: Data input, admin, data, administration, accounts, payable, job, role, career, opportunity, Craigavon, Newry, Armagh, Down, Armagh, Tyrone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78955049