An exciting new role has become available for a Claims Assistant to join a successful client based in West Malling.
- Uploading claims correspondence and claim forms received onto the claims system
- Responding to customers' written requests for claim forms or enquiries into the progress of their claims, and their general enquiries.
- Chasing documentation from customers, veterinary practices and third parties.
- Keeping the customer informed of progress at all times both verbally and in writing via email, SMS or letter
- Taking inbound calls from customers, veterinary practices and third parties
- Assisting policyholders' with general queries over the telephone
- Taking new claim form request calls
- Taking inbound sales quote calls
- Outbound calling for information to support claims, and returning policyholders calls where necessary
- Processing continuation claim assessments
- Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following the agreed processes for referral
- Ensuring system records are kept up to date and that claim activity is recorded accurately via system notes
- Ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and quality standards set by the company.
- Technical knowledge of veterinary terminology
- Basic Insurance Claims knowledge desired
- Office environment exposure
- Strong call handling skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- First class interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Organised and methodical
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78275483