PA to CFO
£15 P/H p
Start date ASAP
(View to being permanent)
My client is a large insurance company based in Manchester who have a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join the business.
This role involves supporting the Chief Finance Officer and another Senior level professional.
- Provide confidential and professional secretarial support at all times
- Provide a first point of contact in the Executive
- Effectively manage diaries / schedules of the Directors
- Prioritise activities in line with business objectives
- Attend meetings and take accurate comprehensive minutes
- Produce or manage (depending on quantity) the production of packs for projects and various initiatives
- Assists with general administration where appropriate
- Proactively prepare files, agenda, papers and reports for meetings as required
- Schedule and ensure Directors have all reading/preparatory work prior to meetings
- Sorting / distribution of post
- Co-ordinate and arrange travel and accommodation bookings
- Arrange and facilitate meetings and events
- Effectively handle a heavy and demanding workload
- Professional, diplomatic and friendly
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Builds good working relationships with Directors and in dealings with Senior Managers both from within the company and also amongst our customers and business partners.
- Flexible and willing to take on a wide range of duties to support the team.
- Flexibility in working hours and on occasions an ability to attend external events
- Good time management
- Accurate, with an eye for detail
- Aware, and respectful, of the confidential nature of some aspects of their role
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Flexible and willing to take on a wide range of duties
- A 'can do' attitude
- Experience within the Insurance sector, preferably within Insurance Brokering
If you feel the role could be of interest to you please apply online today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78954573