Our client in Cardiff are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to work in their small and Finance team.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to details and have some experience working within a finance setting, although strong administration and organisational skills are key for this role.
Due to location the successful candidate will need to have access to their own vehicle.
- Adding sales and purchase invoices onto Sage
- Running bank statements and Credit Control
- Assisting with bank reconciliation
- Managing petty cash
- Filing and administration of financial documentation
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Experience using Excel is essential for this role
- Sage experience would be desirable, although training will be given
- Excellent administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focused and able to work with others
- Reliable, flexible and a strong work ethic
The company offer a fantastic working environment and the chance to develop and progress within a fast-growing company.
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78688485