Maintenance Engineer – FMCG – 4 on 4 off Days
Salary: £33,000- £36,000
OTE: £36,000- £38,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer with either an electrical or mechanical bias, to join a leading manufacturing company based in Suffolk. The Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company who are industry leading manufacturers within their sector, supplying their products to all the major retailers. The successful applicant for this Maintenance Engineer position will have access to an industry leading personal development programme and clear paths of progression throughout their career.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working on both mechanical and electrical faults as a maintenance engineer.
- The Ideal candidate will hold an engineering qualification, ideally gained through an apprenticeship
- Previous experience as a maintenance engineer in an FMCG environment.
- A 17th Edition would be an advantage
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within their sector who’s revenue passes 180 Million per year.
- Amazing personal development plans
- Opportunity for both technical and career progression
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £36,000 OTE
Commutable: Kedlington, Withersfield, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78761812