Financial Change Management Tester
Excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join leading financial services firm providing banking services to financial service providers, FCA-regulated businesses and Fintech organisations.
The role will work closely with the IT , project management and finance teams.
My client are a clearing bank based in London who incorporate state of the art technology that has allowed them to gain considerate amount of market share.
Since their inception, they have grown at a rapid rate and continue to invest heavily in all aspects of their business.
The Financial Change Management Tester will be responsible for the planning, design, generation and running of appropriate test scripts to ensure that all functionality is rigorously tested prior to deployment, and that end-to-end finance automation is achieved to preserve financial control and streamline processes.
The position will also support the financial chance management and finance teams in designing and specifying future system functionality, and will work closely with the IT team in defining requirements and supporting the Development team during the functions life-cycle.
The duties include:
- Liaising with cross-functional teams in providing key support throughout the development process
- Assist with business process design, and specification of future requirements
- Test planning- including specifying key outcomes
- Creating test scripts to cover all key ares of development- incorporating both regression and new functionality r
- Working with the Financial Chance Management Team in creating and implementing test strategy plan across all relevant systems
- Running test scenarios, and supporting other departments as required
The Financial Change Management Tester will be a qualified accountant (or finalist) and have the following skills and experience:
Excellent attention to detail
Meticulous planning and execution skills
Strong communication skills including the ability to engage with cross-functional teams
Significant testing or change management experience within a financial services environment (banking preferable)
Strong understanding of financial principals- specifically knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping and core ERP system functionality
Strong base salary with discretionary bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78955531