FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY WITH A GREAT COMPANY:
We are recruiting for many financial opportunities to work on a large claims handling programme for one of our key clients.
As a Claims Handler you will be part of the processing team undertaking a large number of customer enquiries.
To qualify for the role, you will have experience of reviewing and investigating financial complaints holistically to make a judgment based decision. Your experience will include having worked towards targets, both productivity and quality, and need to be happy to do so again.
With strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills both written and verbal, you will be able to manage your own time and handle large workloads effectively.
The accountabilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- The provision of a first-class customer service
- Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls
- Working within Department procedure and practice and making suggestions for improvement
- Customer Service Experience
- Understanding of FCA guidelines and key issues
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- A career history in financial / claims services
- Ability to work within a target based environment
This is a Professional business environment that offers huge career prospects, full training and progression to successful candidates.
APPLY NOW to receive an IMMEDAITE INTERVIEW
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78449546