A fantastic and rare opportunity for a permanent, full time, Accounts Junior/Assistant based in Wilmslow. A great opportunity with hands on support and development and increased exposure to month end.
Working for a successful, growing and dynamic organisation with a relaxed and lively environment.
This role is reporting into the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes
- Posting supplier invoices
- Suppliers payment runs
- Bank and cash flow reconciliations
- Credit control
- Revenue forecasting
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Journal posting
- Fixed asset register and depreciation calculations
- Dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have some practical experience working in accounts - Essential
- Be able to use MS Excel - Essential
- Be confident and a strong communicator - Essential
- Have a genuine drive to learn and increase knowledge - Essential
- Have an understanding of accruals and prepayments - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from £17,000 to £21,000 per annum + Parking + Flexible hours + Generous holidays +Casual dress
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78831307