Foot Mobile Engineer
Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineers Required - London - Up to £35,000 + Plenty of OT + Travel Card Zones 1 & 2
Currently looking after a number of fantastic opportunities to work for a large maintenance company working in the City working across a number of Multi-tenanted commercial office buildings on behalf of a large building services company. You will be given a small portfolio of buildings to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
My client is looking for Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer's with experience in building services to work across a cluster of prestigious buildings housing blue chip clients in the City and West End.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00. There maybe times where you are required to cover other sites where they will work 07:00-16:00 / 10:00-18:00.
- Basic Salary of £32,000 - £35,000
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Travel Card
- Plenty of OT
- Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies and banks across a large estate
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Apprentice Trained
- Electrical or Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- 17th Edition
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78677527