Due to continuing business success, recently awarded projects and their continued growth strategy, our client now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Payroll Specialist to join the team, based in Weybridge.
As a Payroll Specialist, you can expect to receive a competitive salary with a range of benefits including:
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Benefits such as; Childcare vouchers, Bike to Work scheme, Shopping and Entertainment Discounts
- Free eye tests
- Study Support where applicable
- A tailored personal career development plan.
What will I be responsible for?
They are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their HR team. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing and administrating the weekly in-house payroll from end to end, and assist with the monthly payrolls where required. Duties include:
- Running the weekly payroll for approximately 320 employees under supervision
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Calculating Statutory payments
- Holiday checking
- Preparing and processing of expenses payments and time sheets
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Provide cover for Payroll Manager including the running of the weekly/monthly payroll as required.
- General Payroll and HR admin
The Ideal Payroll Specialist:
- End to end payroll experience (in house) processing of weekly payrolls, circa 300+ employees.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Advantages to have used Team Spirit and SD Works payroll systems
- P11D experience desirable
- Proficient experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Intermediate Level)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, our client is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Company mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
The company was established in 1960. They believe that excellence in safety, quality and customer service is key to their long term success. They provide safe and reliable lift, escalator and related products whilst putting the customer at the heart of everything they do.
If you have the skills and experience to become their Payroll Specialist, they want to hear from you. Click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78653881