Personal Injury Claims Handler
PI Claims Handler - Milton Keynes - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Broadspire, a Crawford company, is passionate about providing high quality Third Party Administration (TPA) services that meet the individual needs of each client through a flexible, forward-looking claims management strategy that deals with today's challenges while responding to those of tomorrow.
Crawford & Company is one of the world's largest independent providers of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries.
We are now looking for experienced PI Claims Handler to join our team in Milton Keynes. PI Claims experience is a must for this role, along with good attention to detail.
In return Broadspire offer 22 days holiday, company pension scheme, career progression, Monday to Friday working week and dress down Fridays.
Funded professional qualifications are also on offer for people who are keen to obtain them!
To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives and team targets. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claims forward, referring where necessary
- Dealing with, and liaising with clients, 3rd Parties and 3rd Party representatives as appropriate
- Case ownership - to deal with a portfolio of 200 Personal Injury claims from beginning to end, referring upwards in accordance with Licensing levels
- Fraud, Total Loss, Personal Injury and MOJ Claims experience
- Pro-active claims control experience for 3rd party damage and injury claims
- Excellent customer services, organisational and communication skills
- Multi Skilled with a good background of Motor AD/PT/PI claims up to a handling limit of £25,000, and £50,000 by referral
For more information, please contact Emma Corr on or email ;
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78308462