2490- Field Technician- Northampton
Toyota is looking to recruit an experienced Field Technician to service, maintain and repair forklift trucks and other equipment in and around the Northampton area.
- You will provide local after-sales service support to the customer
- You will service, maintain and repair forklift trucks and other warehouse equipment
- You will follow safety process and ensure safe working practices at all times
- You will be responsible for: accurately completing service worksheets and controlling your van stock.
- Level 3 Diploma in Lift Truck Maintenance and Repair (VRQ/VCQ) or equivalent.
- You will have experience in mechanical engineering (service and maintenance)
- A background in materials handling equipment (forklift, lift trucks) would be desirable
- Basic electrical knowledge would be a benefit
- You must have a full driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Full product training
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Equipment to meet the challenge
- Career development
Key words relating to this role; Service engineer, Forklift service, Mechanical service, Fork lift, Lift truck, Forklift engineer
Toyota Material Handling UK is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment. In the UK we provide sales and service support across the UK. To find out more visit www.toyota-forklifts.co.uk
To apply please submit your CV below.
We will read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78527271