This remarkable organisation is looking for a Payroll Officer to support the Worcestershire division of their payroll operations on a 6 month fixed term contract whilst they go through substantial restructure due to their year on year growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administer monthly payroll
- Consolidate submitted timesheets
- Liaise with HR to set up new starters
- Process FPS, EPS, payslips and P45s
- Review calculated payroll to include basic, overtime and allowance, deductions and pensions
- Collate payroll reports
As a highly proactive Payroll Officer you will have a strong focus and attention to detail, with the ability to run multiple payrolls for over 300 employees. The ability to confidently liaise and build effective working relationships is essential, as well as working efficiently to meet deadlines. You will be IT literate with Excel, Word and Payroll systems.
For more information on this Payroll Officer opportunity, please get in touch with Jack Farr.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78976599