Maintenance Engineer - Industrial
We are currently recruiting for multiple Maintenance Engineers due to a restructure within the business. This is a great opportunity for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers to join a manufacturing company in South Yorkshire.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will receive full training and development from within the company. This company has numerous manufacturing facilities across the UK, with this one being their flagship site with their largest team of Maintenance Engineers.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Approved engineering qualification in either electrical or mechanical
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will have a strong understanding of both electrical and mechanical
- You will need an understanding of electrical drawings, conveyor systems and ac/dc motors
- Our client is open to backgrounds as long as you have experience in a production environment
- Any experience on PLCs and drives would be an advantage
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a various production machinery
- You will be working a Monday to Friday shift pattern
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78466394