Proactive Personnel Ltd is proud to be working with our client, a prestigious Laboratory firm and assisting them with their search for anCredit Control based in Poulton Le Fylde.
- Management of customer receipt allocation within the debtors
- Raising and posting of manual invoices/ credits to the accounts system
- Administration of the Direct Debit process
- Production and distribution of customer statements
- Active Debt Management of the Aged Debt position
- To specifically target the 60+ day debt position
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects to maintain and enhance credit control policies and procedures.
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email, fax & post.
- Assisting the Purchase Ledger clerk with entering purchase invoices, creating payment batches.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a credit control/ collections role preferred
- Numeracy skills, along with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (including Word & Excel). Previous experience of working on Sage 200 would also be an advantage.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication abilities
- Characteristics of attention to detail, self-motivation, persistence, resilience and dedication to deadlines.
·Our client is offering a very competitive salary plus fantastic company benefits
·23 days holiday, plus 8 statutory holidays per year
·Company pension and life assurance benefits plus more
If you are interested in applying for the position please ring on 0151 905 9050
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78679072