When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Maintenance Technician of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Macclesfield. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 40 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on Mercedes Benz motor vehicles to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and Mercedes Benz standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within Mercedes Benz servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership.
- Ideally hold a valid MOT Card
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Full UK driving licence
- Be highly motivated, efficient and organised
- You must be used to working in an efficient and process driven environment and possess excellent work ethic
- 23 Days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years’ service
- Staff Car Scheme
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78632521