Our client provides outsourced Legal advice to a range of clients nationwide. They are looking to appoint a Legal Advisor to join their Manchester team.
This position has a vast amount of flexibility as the successful candidate will be based from home and will be required to visit a client base within the Manchester and Greater Manchester areas, so a full driver's licence is essential.
The client also provides excellent and structured legal training for their employees, to ensure they have a good grounding in all that they do. Their 2 year programme provides a mixture of intensive classroom learning, on the job training with a variety of clients, expanding responsibilities, and cross-training across the a range of disciplines.
- Part of HR Legal Department on part of designated client team;
- Responsible for client management;
- In a supervised and supported environment responsible for advice, letter writing, taking client instructions, developing client relationships and be accountable for your own client group;
- Liaising with HR Advisor to attend client meetings and prepare scripts, invites and outcomes for hearings and meetings.
Necessary Skill Set
- Must have Legal Degree - A law degree from a recognised university (LLB or similar)
- A valid driving licence - essential
- A minimum of 12 months in industry using legal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own time and work load, meet deadlines set by yourself, manage client's expectations, be effective on the phone, understand basic employment law knowledge and understand basic letter writing skills
- Experience in high volume case handling is desirable although not essential eg. in Conveyancing or RTA work
- Working knowledge of a Case Management system
- Professional, practical and commercial
- Ambitious and able to follow instruction
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979938