Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We have a challenging opportunity in Bradford for an extremely flexible Multi-Skilled Engineer to join one of the UK's top food/FMCG organisations. Reporting into the Engineering Manager and working closely with the production teams.
You will have the responsibility for daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE. You must be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently on the duties expected.
About the Job
- To carry out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs within the factory and the site in general
- Moving and re-installation of machinery
- Machine changeovers and set-ups
- Ensure that machinery is ready for use at start up
- Carry out check sheets as required
- Liaise with contractors as required
- Effective communication with production across all departments
- Training and mentoring of Single skill staff
Are you the right person?
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Decision making and objectivity
- Prioritisation skills
- Team orientation
If you have experience within the food or FMCG industries, are determined to develop yourself, and are after a challenging yet rewarding career opportunity then apply below. Or get in touch with Colin Walsh on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78827340