Payroll Officer (Part time)
This opportunity is working for a professional and growing business services organisation located in Cardiff, where you will benefit from on-site parking. This position is 24 hours per week whereby flexibility is required for the working days due to demanding payroll deadlines. We are seeking a meticulous Payroll Officer with previous payroll knowledge and experience who is knowledgeable of all auto enrolment and RTI reporting. You will be working to strict deadlines and liaising with various internal and external colleagues so effective communication skills are essential. It would also be advantageous if you have prior working knowledge of Sage payroll.
Payroll Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing multiple payrolls on a monthly, fortnightly and weekly basis.
- Liaising with HMRC and The Pension Regulator.
- Fully compliant of Auto Enrolment
- Processing all Pension Payments to Pension Provider.
- TUPE compliance and Gender Pay Reporting.
- Preparing payslips, P45’s , Starters, Leavers, Student Loans, Mileage Claims, Deduction of Earnings/Child Support Deductions and in house Payments and Deductions.
- Submission of RTI reporting, processing P32 and submission of EPS.
- Importing payroll hours, rates and variances via csv files into Sage payroll.
- Processing of Maternity, Share Parental Leave, Paternity Leave & other Absences .
- Processing Holiday pay and Sickness. Dealing with all payroll queries. Processing salary sacrifice for Cycle to Work deductions and Child Voucher Schemes.
Working Hours: 24 hours per week, ideally spread over three days per week (Mon, Tues and Weds)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78550517